20 July, 2006

Long time ... no post;

Hello people, I've been busy so there hasn't been a post in while, I just got back from a a trip along the southern Caspian Coast which was an experiance that got better as it went along (unlike my trip in Germany) A memorable in a unsavory kind of way beginning gradually became a rather pleasant beach experiance and a nice walk in the dense forst and the finally was in beatiful Masoleh where the hills are carpeted with green and the clouds spill over the tall mountais like foams of over heated milk.
I'm off to the south again a two night stop in Esfahan a one nighter in Yazd to finnish see things that were not seen and the off to Shiraz for pleasantness of the people (i'm not just saying it because my brother in law is from their) and then for a serious reality chack along the Iraqi borther from Khuzestan to Kurdestan and then back to Tehran.
Let me know what you want to see, and wish me and my two french travelmates a good one(Denis, they are cooler than you are ;)
I do a most of my writting about the north after I come back, still haven't finnished with the first Yazd post its gonna be a book, still in the first day and its two pages. Didn't have this luck when I had to write papers in Uni, always the minimum.
If you are wondering what I've would be doing if I were not in Iran at the moment I would tell you that
I would be in the
SDSU POLITICAL SCIENCE FACULTY TO DISCUSS ISRAEL, LEBANON, PALESTINE
CONFLICT

Teach-In Thursday, July 20 Is Free and Open to Public
Two Poli Sci profs and a ISCOR (I Score) Prof. go there by plain boat or on foot, you be a better person when you come out of it.
laters
Amir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home